Thursday 11 October 2012

There... and Back


Well.. after I wrote my last update, that my computer seemed to be fixed, it crashed again. :-( And then started... and crashed again. This weekend Hubby went into full attack-seek-fix mode. He took the hard drive out, saved my stuff to his machine, then stripped my computer's brain bare. Now we're slowly putting everything back ad so far... it's working fine.

I have lost a few bits, I have all my emails (sent and inbox) shoved into one folder, but mostly everything is there and working. Now I just have the drab dull plod of reinstalling software, putting back everything to where it should be.


Hopefully I'll be able to finally put up my last photos from the wild life park, that I took in August!  



1 comment:

  1. Oh dear...must be really frustrating. Glad to know it's going well again now...hopefully no more episodes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)