Friday 13 January 2012

Strange Clouds

Yesterday morning I looked out the window and saw the strangest clouds I've ever seen. I called hubby and while he was looking I went and got my camera. (click on them to enlarge)

I took this one...



Then hubby, who is way taller, took this one leaning out the window...



He also took a close up of the clouds...



And then I got even closer photos of each cloud. This is the one on the left...



And this is the smaller one on the right...



How strange and pretty!

6 comments:

  1. They don't look like clouds to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWWOOOOWWW!!! I've never seen anything like that before in the sky. COOL! THANKS for sharing!

    What I'd love to take pics of (that I haven't had a chance to) is purple sky...dark purplish sky...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemel
    I know!

    Amel
    Oh I love the sky colours here in the North in winter. I've seen deep deep blue too. but some things just look more amazing by eye than by camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scalar grid tech,
    offshoot of Tesla work with Ionspheric weapons
    Harrp.
    this is called a Scalar Box or Square..
    Man Made/ not good...
    blotter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi blotter

    mmm... I know haarp, but not scalar. Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)