Thursday 17 February 2011

Weekend Surprise

...

We had a nice surprise last Sunday. My sister-in-law phoned in the morning and invited us out for lunch.We met up in town before deciding to head out to eat at the Old Mill in Brodie.

It's a very pretty place to eat, with lots of interesting features, like this fireplace...and old prints on the walls....
The food is fantastic too. You can see some of their cake choices lined up in the photo below.
We sat here for at least an hour talking and catching up on family news from both sides.
Good food, good company... great day. :-)
...

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty place! Sounds like a lovely time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a loving gathering in a beautiful setting -

    I'm glad! Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty place. LOVE the photos and your new header! :-D What a nice surprise! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Daisy
    Very pretty and yes, we had a great time. :-)

    Hayden
    Thankas. :-)

    Hi Amel
    Yeah, I try to change the banner every month, but the scenery is really boring in winter around us. I was glad the place we ate gave me a chance to photograph something really pretty. It was a really nice surprise. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA HA HA...I know what you mean about winter scenery. I also want to change mine but we'll seeeee he he...

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)