Saturday 24 July 2010

Spey Bay revisited.

...
We went on a drive to Spey Bay at Easter this year. Recently we stopped on the opposite side, on our way home from paying the fuel bill in another town.

It was late afternoon when we stopped, about 6:00 pm. I took the first photo looking across the river flats towards the village of Spey Bay in the distant sun spot. :-)

This next photo is slightly to the right. I wanted to get the reeds and water, but the angle of the bank meant I had to hold the camera up over my head. Not the best way to tell where you're aiming the camera!
As I went to walk back to the car A butterfly doodled past my face... and landed on the flowers right on the edge of the grass/reeds. I managed to sneak a quick photo before he flew off again.

...

4 comments:

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)