Saturday 28 November 2009

Weather Forecast

...
On Tuesday night I started feeling really awful - bad headache and nausea. Hubby and mom dragged a VERY green me to the doctor on Wednesday. It seems I have managed to acquire an inner ear infection.

I've been laid up ever since - not so much feeling "under the weather" as "weather-beaten"! I've been unable to move much, any kind of movement makes me dizzy or want to throw up. So reading, watching TV, and going online has not been possible except in small slow doses as I can't watch anything on TV that involves fast movement.

I'm having to type and not look at the words as I type as even that makes me feel green and gross. Life is slowed to a plod and very boring. I'm not sure when I'll be back online properly so until then...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone in the USA

I'll be back to reply to blog posts as soon as I feel better....

7 comments:

  1. Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Hugs to you and saying a prayer on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon. I wrote to you about how I may be getting illnesses you get, but I think you have topped me, so the message is that you are the more vulnerable one. Once you are well enough, you should find a powerful psychic healer to assist you in cleansing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, it is definitely a rough time of year to get hit with an illness. We are in and out of stores wearing extra layers of clothing, getting warm as we do our shopping and head back out into the draughts. A losing battle sometimes. Blogging is supposed to be a pastime not a career. Get healthy then come back at your leisure. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not fun to be laid up feeling like this. Sometimes it's things like this that force us to stop and just be. Hope you are able to let yourself just be until you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear...that is just rough!!! I hope you get well soon. Just rest a lot and take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the get well wishes.

    I'm still finding scrolling on the internet and sudden movements make me a bit dizzy, but otherwise I'm feeling a LOT better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling better. Inner ear issues are so debilitating. Try to take it slow....slow....don't overdo.

    Thus spaketh the Queen.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)