Wednesday 1 April 2009

Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit

...
I did start this early on this morning of the first of the month, but it was a busy day and so this has become a slightly belated rabbit good luck greeting! There are so many versions of what to say on the first of a month, and why, that I gave up and decided to simply link to the list of all the possible choices.

And the reason for this bunny-theme? Another photo of Bun Boy. This time indulging in a smorgas-bun-bord of leftover salad from our weekend eating. :-)

6 comments:

  1. HA! You won't believe this, but I took pictures of our yard bunny here this morning too. Might post one or two of them later. I guess it is bunny season! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the "Daisy buns" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tibbar Tibbar - a day or two late :)

    (If you forget to say it first thing, you must say it backwards :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Terry, you had me puzzled for a moment or two. I thought it was some kind of Harry Potter rabbit spell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are good to your bunny, woman!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)